The thickness of sheet steel for ducts along which air moves with a temperature of no higher than 80 ° C should be used for rectangular ducts on the larger side:
- up to 355 mm - 0.4 ... 0.5 mm;
- from 355 mm to 900 mm - 0.6 ... 0.7 mm;
- from 900 mm to 1250 mm (or more) - 0.9 mm.
Ducts are designed for distribution and delivery, prepared according to specified parameters, of air from the climate equipment to consumers.
Materials used for the manufacture and installation of ducts:
- steel with anti-corrosion paint coating with a thickness of 1.0-3.0 mm;
- galvanized steel with a thickness of 0.5-1.0 mm (including spiral pipes and fittings with nipple joints).
Air ducts, the network of which allows you to distribute air in the air conditioning and (or) ventilation systems, are divided into 2 types - round and rectangular section.
Dimensions and mounting dimensions:
1 - прямой участок
2 - отвод 90°
3 - переход
4 - тройник
5 - «утка»
6 - заглушка
7 - врезка прямая
8 - врезка круглая
9 - ниппель