Water-to-Air Heat Exchangers
Dimensions and mounting dimensions:
Water channel heaters for rectangular and round channels, designed to heat air and other non-explosive gas mixtures that do not contain sticky substances, fibrous and abrasive materials, with a content of dust and other solid impurities not exceeding 100 mg / m3.
They are used in ventilation and air conditioning systems, as well as in the supply or supply and exhaust systems. Heaters are installed directly in the ventilation duct and are attached to the duct by means of a flange connection to the counter flange on the duct.
Connection method bolted. The implementation of an integrated approach to the installation and use of an air heater will make it possible to rationally use the heat output due to the use of an automation kit and a mixing heat unit, as well as to protect and extend the life of the product
The climatic modification, the category of placement and the operating conditions of the air heaters regarding the impact of climatic factors correspond to the OM design and categories 2-4 according to GOST 15150-69.
The water heater works reliably with the following parameters:
- winter period - from minus 40 ° С at a humidity of 85%;
- summer period - from plus 45 ° С at a humidity of 95%.
The coating of parts and assemblies in the device provides corrosion resistance, reliable operation and decorative appearance of the device during operation. The efficiency of air heaters is ensured by the following mechanical influences:
- pitching and tilting up to 15 ° without time limit;
- rolling onboard with a period of 7 ... 9 sec., amplitude up to 22.5 °;
- pitching with a period of 5 ... 7 sec., amplitude up to 10 °;
- roll long up to 15 °; trim long up to 10 °;
- vibration with an amplitude of ± 1 mm from 2 to 13.2 Hz;
- concussion with an acceleration of ± 3 g, beats per minute from 40 to 80 1 / min