Thermal Oil Heat Exchangers
Dimensions and mounting dimensions:
The climatic modification, location category and operating conditions of the TTS-X heat exchangers regarding the impact of climatic factors correspond to the OM design and categories 2-4 according to GOST 15150-69.
Thermal heat exchanger reliably works with the following parameters:
- winter period - from minus 40 ° С at a humidity of 85%.
- summer period - from plus 45 ° С at a humidity of 95%
The coating of parts and assemblies in the device provides corrosion resistance, reliable operation and decorative appearance of the device during operation. The performance of heat exchangers is ensured by the following mechanical influences:
- pitching and tilting up to 15 ° without time limit;
- rolling onboard with a period of 7 ... 9 sec., amplitude up to 22.5 °;
- pitching with a period of 5 ... 7 sec., amplitude up to 10 °;
- roll long up to 15 °; trim long up to 10 °;
- vibration with an amplitude of ± 1 mm from 2 to 13.2 Hz;
- concussion with an acceleration of ± 3 g, beats per minute from 40 to 80 1 / min
Thermal heat exchangers for rectangular air courses are designed to heat air and other non-explosive gas mixtures that do not contain adhesive agents, fibrous and abrasive materials, and contain dust and other solid impurities not exceeding 100 mg/m3.
Heaters with a spiral-finned tube and an organic coolant are designed for heating externally supplied or recirculated air in ventilation and air heating systems during cold and dead seasons of a year.
TTS-H type heat exchangers are used as heaters in central air conditioning systems.
Thermal oil or water with glycol-based non-freezing solutions can be used as organic coolants.
The climatic version, the placement category and the operating conditions of TTS-H type heat exchangers comply with ОМ climatic version 2-4 categories according to GOST 15150-69.