The Hotcha Marine Engineering company specializes in services such as consulting, design, construction and construction management of all types of marine vessels. Its specialists have extensive experience in the development of design documentation - the creation of preliminary designs, technical and working designs for the construction of new facilities, as well as for the modernization of existing ships.
All design and technical documentation complies with the requirements of international conventions and the rules of classification societies.
- What will you bring this time, will you show a new one?
- This year, Hotcha will be represented by two companies that are part of our holding. These are Marine Design and NPO-Mechanical Engineering.
Marine design traditionally presents projects of ships of various classes - from pleasure boats to vessels of the auxiliary fleet. Including fishing vessels for various purposes - seiners, trawler processors and crab fishermen.
The second company, Hotcha Mashinostroyenie, located in Taganrog, as our production unit, presents heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment on ships at NEVE. And not just equipment, but a systematic approach - with the development of project documentation, product layout, piping and more. Corresponding calculations and circuit diagrams are made. The goal is to deliver a workable system to the customer.
- What is your goal from participating in the exhibition?
- It is clear that participation in such an action as NEVA in itself contributes to the image of the company, which is represented in shipbuilding. But we set ourselves such a goal as new contacts with the prospect of concluding contracts both for the design of ships and for the supply of equipment. We are naturally interested in our commercial component, and we hope to find new partners at the exhibition.
- Have past exhibitions been successful in this regard?
- Yes, especially the 2015 exhibition. We then presented our new vessel of project 15310. The interest was huge, the contacts were extensive. So I emphasize once again that such exhibitions are very important for us.
- What do you see the feature of "NEVA" in comparison with other exhibitions?
"NEVA" is a comprehensive forum that is held every two years and which literally everyone wants to attend. This is a very large representative event.
- In which direction is the exhibition developing?
- Every year something new. Some participants come to the market, some leave it - this is normal dynamics. But, in general, the forum is becoming more representative and more professional.