Project 18008 small fishing trawler-seiners
Description of the vessel:
Project 18008 fishing trawler provides fishing using allopelagic trawls and purse seines. This type of vessels is equipped with seawater refrigerated store tanks, a vacuum pump and a bilge pumping system (or RSW tanks and a refrigerated hold). The vessel is able to deliver live (or frozen) fish to coastal and floating bases.
VESSEL FUNCTIONS AND EQUIPMENT
• Pelagic and purse seine fishing.
• Storage and transportation of fish:
- Option 1: in RSW tanks (sea water cooling system);
- Option 2: in RSW tanks and RSW и refrigerated holds.
• Navigation and acoustic equipment.
• Windlasses, cranes, deck equipment, FUs.
• Fishing equipment.
Vacuum loading/unloading system (refrigeration plant).
Ship class: КМ Ice2 AUT3 Fishing vessel
Length: 36.6 m
Width: 9.5 m
Depth: 6.6 m
Draft is greatest: 5,2 m
Speed: 11.0 knots
Autonomy: 15 days
Crew: 11 people
RSW tank capacity: 350 mᶟ
Gross Tonnage: 499 reg.t.