Project 18007 small fishing trawlers
Description of the vessel:
Project 18007 fishing trawler provides fishing using allopelagic trawls and snurrevaads. This type of vessels is equipped with seawater refrigerated store tanks, as well as with a vacuum pump and a bilge pumping system. They are able to deliver live fish to coastal and floating bases.
VESSEL FUNCTIONS AND EQUIPMENT
• Pelagic and snurrevaad fishing.
• Storage and transportation in RSW tanks (seawater cooling system).
• Navigation and acoustic equipment.
• Windlasses, cranes, deck equipment, FUs.
• Fishing equipment.
• Vacuum loading/unloading system.
Ship class: КМ Ice3 AUT3 Fishing vessel
Length: 36.6 m
Width: 9.5 m
Depth: 6.6 m
Draft on waterline: 5.6 m
Speed: 11.0 knots
Autonomy: 15 days
Crew: 11 people
Gross Tonnage: 499 mᶟ
RSW tank capacity: 350 mᶟ